The Fall Favorites Tag

By 9:59 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

These are just some of many favorites I have during the fall season. This was from the Jaclyn Hill Fall Favorites Tag- which you can find here  The Fall Favorites Tag 


1) Favorite Candle - Pumpkin Cupcake by Bath and Body Works
This is by far the most fall-infused candle I have ever smelled. Do you want to feel like you're drowning in coziness? Then this candle is the way to go. Not to mention, Bath and Body Works candles last forever and they fill up a whole room in just minutes. And don't worry, if you aren't a huge fan of candles, they sell this scent in wall-flowers, hand sanitizer, car portables, hand soap, and room spray. You have no excuses and definitely have to check it out. $22.50 Pumpkin Cupcake 3-Wick Candle


                                                                                                     via
2) Favorite Lip Color - Bordeaux by Rimmel London
This is hands down my all-time favorite fall lip color. It stays on all day and is crazy rich in color! If you're looking for that perfect go-to fall lippy, go for this one. It's inexpensive and it's exactly what you've been looking for. $5 Bordeaux - Rimmel London




3) Favorite Drink - Hot Caramel Apple Cider by Tim Hortons
Do you like apple cider? Do you like caramel? Then you will LOVE this drink. For starters, it smells amazing. Once you get your drink and set it in the cup-holder, your car is instantly enveloped in an autumn-wonderland. Now for what really matters, the taste. This drink tastes like heaven in a paper cup. The apple cider itself isn't too sour nor too sweet, the caramel is what really kicks it up a notch. This drink is absolutely perfect for those cold fall nights. 10/10 for me. Definitely give it a try next time you swing by your local Tim Hortons.




4) Favorite Blush - Desert Rose by M.A.C.
Even though this blush is completely out of my budget, I decided to invest in a good blush for the fall/winter months. The one I put on in the store and instantly fell in love with is M.A.C.'s matte powder blush in "Desert Rose" This blush not only stays on all day, but it is easy to blend and works with various skin tones. This blush has that perfect berry/ mauve undertone that everyone is looking for this time of year. $22 Desert Rose by MAC


                    via


5) Favorite Clothing Item - Plaid Blanket Scarves
These beautiful scarves can go with almost any fall-outfit you choose. Jeans and a plain white tee? Perfect. Skirt, tights, combat boots and a cardigan? Um duh! Army pants and flip flops? Of course. These scarves are both casual and classy. And guess what? There's like a billion different ways you can wear them- check it out here.
I bought a couple of these scarves from Forever 21 and it was quite honestly one of the best fashion decisions I've made in a long time.

$12.90 Forever 21 
$10.90 Forever 21

6) Favorite Fall Movie - Halloween
Yeah this is probably an unpopular pick between girls. But this classic horror movie is exactly what I look forward too during the fall. I have a love-hate relationship with this movie. I love it so much that i'll stay up to watch it when it premieres on AMC's Fear Fest, but I hate it so much that I can't fall asleep because I think Michael Myers is coming after me. If you haven't seen it, please watch it as soon as you can. There are like 5 other Halloween movies but the first original one is the best. Also... Jamie Lee Curtis is like bomb.


7) Favorite Fall TV Show - Saturday Night Live

I feel like I don't even have to elaborate on this one. It's hilarious- premieres in mid September and brings on the laughs up until the spring. There is honestly no competition... unless we're talking The Office. But that's a whole different subject. 







8) Favorite Thanksgiving Food -
 Mashed potatoes and gravy

This is almost a given. Who doesn't love mashed potatoes and gravy? It's heavenly! You can pair mashed potatoes and gravy with almost anything during the fall and i'll be totally okay with it. You honestly just can't go wrong... unless you forget the gravy.




9) Favorite Halloween Costume - Miss Universe
Around 5th grade I decided that I wanted to be Miss America... until my mom informed me that there was such thing as Miss Universe. So obviously I made my mom go to the store and buy white ribbon, iron on letters, a crown, and fake flowers. We put it all together and came up with what was my most favorite costume ever. High hopes and dreams- even as a 5th grader.

Now it's your turn! What are your fall favorites? Re post in the comments, create your own blog post, or even make your own video. I'd love to watch them!

XOXO,
Christiana ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I'm definetely checking the tv shows and the scarves out, love them!
    Happy blogging,
    Maria | www.voguechild.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this?