My Fall 2015 Must-Haves

By 7:22 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



These are my current favorite makeup products for the fall season. I didn't include eyeshadows because there are way too many, so there will be a separate post dedicated to my favorite eyeshadows for fall season. I hope this helps you decide what make-up products to get for this fall.

1) Born This Way foundation by Too Faced
     This foundation is great for fall because it gives a "natural" finish. Most foundations have two options: dewy and matte. Fall is that season where most girls aren't sure whether or not they should try to achieve a dewy finish, or a matte finish. Luckily they have a few foundations out there that give a "natural finish" to the skin. This is my favorite one by far. Though it's a little more pricey, it's worth it. It lasts a long time and a little can go a long way. One downside to this foundation is that it has only light to medium coverage. But when you're looking for a natural finish a light to medium coverage will do the job. Luckily, this foundation is build-able. It can build without becoming "cakey." I'm in the color Ivory. $39 Too Faced - Born This Way 




2) M.A.C. Prep + Prime, Fix+
     Ok, let me start off my saying... this product is seriously golden. Like I don't remember how I did my make-up without this product. Fix+ can be used for many different things. For example, I use it to set my makeup before I use my powder, prime my foundation, intensify eye-shadows, and when I feel that my face needs hydration. This product has definitely changed the way I do my make-up. It's a good product to have in your collection. $22 MAC Fix +



3) M.A.C. Matte Lipstick in "Pander Me"
Ok, first I have some bad news. While looking for a link to this lipstick I found out that it it sold out. It was a part of MAC's Matte lipstick collection of 2014. Luckily after doing a little bit of searching, I found a dupe that is also by MAC. It's another matte lipstick but in the shade "Taupe." Here's a swatch of them side by side that Inside Out Beauty did. 
Another dupe for this lipstick is MAC's Mocha- although this one isn't a matte shade, it's very similar in color. Here's a swatch that I found from Sulaika on Pinterest.
     This lipstick is a perfect "nude" lipstick for both fall and winter. It's definitely a deep nude, some people describe it as a "soft peachy mocha." It's that perfect type of lipstick that goes with almost every outfit. You can dress it up or dress it down. Play up your eyes and go for a bold look, or just go for a simple natural look. This lipstick works with it all. $17 MAC Taupe and MAC Mocha



4) Milani Color Statement Lipstick in "Cabaret Blend"
This color is just beautiful for this time of year. It's a very rich and deep red wine color. It's that color everyone is looking for this time of year. Create a rich bold lip with this beautiful lipstick. It is easy now-a-days to find a dark matte for fall, but it's not as easy to find a satin. This lipstick looks perfect all day- there are no doubts that you will be getting questions as to what beautiful color you are wearing on your lips. $5.99 Milani Cabaret Blend





5) Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill highlight in "Champagne Pop"
I have one word for this highlight- HEAVEN. As if Jaclyn Hill couldn't have been any more of a genius... If you think you've found your perfect highlight, think again. This highlight is exactly what it entails, it's a light wash of champagne gold that you can use to highlight your cheekbones, nose, cupids bow, chin, forehead, brow bone, inner corner, heck if you want just use it as eye-shadow. Why not just put it all over your face? That's how beautiful it is. (Don't do it though). I love this highlighter because it looks good in the summer and will look just as good in the winter.There are absolutely no glitter chunks, it is very finely milled and pressed to a satin/buttery like finish. Champagne Pop looks great on all skin tones- it's like Jaclyn Hill and Becca literally brought it down from the gods. If you haven't had a chance to try it, go ahead and buy it before they (hopefully not) get rid of it for good. You do not want to miss out on this beautiful universally complimentary highlight. It's on Sephora's Best Sellers list. $39 Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop


I hoped you all enjoyed this little compilation of beauty products. I hope you look forward to seeing my eye-shadow edition. What are your favorite fall beauty items? Leave a comment down below to let me know that way I can give them a try for myself.

XOXO ♥

Christiana


You Might Also Like

0 comments

What did you think about this?